Moderate to severe impact of force on the jaw/ oral cavity can significantly affect the integrity of teeth, gums and surrounding soft tissue and hard tissue. Ignoring a serious dental injury does not only cause significant pain and discomfort but can also lead to side effects and complications in the future.
At SoCal Dental Care we provide highly professional and safe treatment options for the management of oral health issues. While delivering concise and timely treatments, doctors and staff members also aim to educate patients to improve general awareness and health concepts in the general public.
Are you experiencing?
- Recurring episodes of tooth ache that does not respond to traditional pain relieving remedies?
- Facial swelling, difficulty in chewing, and temporal headaches?
- Persistent discomfort and hypersensitivity of affected teeth to cold/ hot foods (even after the hot/ cold source has been removed)
- Recurring or persistent pimple on the affected side of face
- Tenderness and discomfort in the surrounding teeth and gums